Thursday, March 18, 2010

Re: Does a live operator answer your school phone?

Hello Bill,
we use a live operator during our school hours. If the operator is away fro=
m her desk, the call is routed to another person and so forth. This ensures=
that a caller will almost always be able to speak to someone directly. Hop=
e that helps.=A0
Best,
Dean J. FustoHead of Upper SchoolAssistant Head of SchoolThe Bement Schoolw=
ww.bement.org