Friday, March 26, 2010

Re: Percentage of School Budget Directed for Technology

I would be very interested to see this as well.

*Our Numbers*
Technology (Without Salaries): 0.65%
Technology (With Salaries): 1.63%

We are beginning our 1-to-1 Pilot Program Next Year (And our Percentages
will be in the 2%+ Range w/ Salaries). Students will be purchasing the
equipment for the 1-to1 Pilot Program.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Renee Ramig
<rramig@sevenhillsschool.org>wrote:

> Here are my numbers. This is anything that comes out of the tech
> budget. The percentages are based on the bottom line including capital
> numbers.
>

> Technology (without salaries of tech team): 2.7%
>
> Technology (with salaries of tech team): 5.9%

Matthew Vore
Director of Educational Technology
Missouri Military Academy
573.581.1776