Monday, March 22, 2010

Re: Creating curriculum maps for student use

Hi Margaret,

Thanks for the interesting reply. Sounds like Niguidula might be exploring
the same ground as Bill Fitzgerald. I think there is definitely a potential
to energize curriculum mapping if we can find ways to redesign our maps so
they are student facing and somehow connected to portfolios of student work.

Fred