Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Re: Event scheduling software - clarification

Our school has used a reasonably priced hosted solution for tracking =
events and resources from ServiceU and it has worked well for us. All =
requests route to a single individual for authorization. It also allows =
you to select if you want the event to show on a public calendar or the =
intranet calendar. The biggest drawback is that it does not integrate =
with our SIS.
=20
http://www.serviceu.com/
=20