Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Re: Drawing programs

Adding to Fred's post on SketchUp, my website has a free teacher guide with
suggested SketchUp projects for various age groups and subjects (math,
design, geography, etc.)

http://www.3dvinci.net/teacherguide/

(Of course I should add that my site also has design project books and
geometry project books, all based on SketchUp.)

Bonnie Roskes