Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Re: Wide Format Inkjet Printer Recommendations?

Our Art Dept has been using an Epson R1800 (R1900) and are very happy with
it. They used to have an HP and hated it. The Epson prints great, full
size pictures. It uses lots of ink and does not have a network card. But
the Macs have been printing to it through Rendevous.

Page Lennig
Technology Director
Waynflete School
207-774-7863ext.320