Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Re: School visits this summer in the UK

Wow. Exciting!

Lynn

Lynn Byank
Director of Technology
Bryn Mawr School
109 W. Melrose Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21210
410 323 8800 x1387

-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for independent school educators
[mailto:ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Phizacklea, Jeanne
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 1:58 PM
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: School visits this summer in the UK

As part of a summer grant program at my school, I will be travelling to
England and Scotland in summer 2009. I am hoping to visit several
schools during my trip to discuss their use of technology in the
curriculum and see their classroom setups, etc. I realize that this may
be difficult to schedule based on the school year and availability of
teachers and staff during the summer, but I'm hopeful! =20

If you work in a school in the UK and would be open to a visit during
that time frame, or if you have a contact at another school, could you
contact me directly (jphizacklea@friendsbalt.org) so I can discuss
details?=20

Thanks so much.

Jeanne
Jeanne Phizacklea
Director of Library & Information Services
Friends School of Baltimore
www.friendsbalt.org