Friday, November 7, 2008

Re: Policy for Faculty/Student Interaction on Virtual Gaming Sites?

Hi Maria,

In my opinion, the policy should be about the same for communication via
collaborative gaming sites as it is for social networking sites. Just as
social networking sites can have real educational value, so can "social"
gaming. However, there need to be guidelines and policies to protect the
teacher, the student, and the institution.

I'll be interested to read what you come up with!

Catherine