Thursday, July 3, 2008

Re: Dell PowerEdge 1650

Sorry Steve we don't have any Poweredge 1650's.

Do you have a good backup?
Not sure if swapping the drives will work. How were the drives =
configured? Was it a RAID? If so, hopefully it's an add on RAID card.=20
I did find this on ebay
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=3DR40&_trksid=3Dm37&satitle=
=3DPower+Edge+1650&category0=3D

Good luck,