Monday, February 4, 2008

Re: Simultaneous CD playing

We just got the trial of SychronEyes but have yet to discover how to
push the teacher's station content out to the students. I'll play
around with it and let you know if I'm successful. Incidentally, if it
is the actual AP CD, you can't put the files on a server. I just read
the guidelines, and it's not permitted in a testing scenario. It would
be great for practice, though. We have had our teachers create practice
mp3 files in Audacity and put them on the web for students to hear and
record their own responses.

Vi Richter
Academic Technology Coordinator
Information Technology Services