Thursday, February 28, 2008

Re: Linux Migrations

We use a mix of 1/3 Macintosh 1/3 Windows and 1/3 Linux. The Windows
and linux systems run as virtualized machines on MacMinis using VMware
Fusion.

The students are requires to use a different system on each day. The
theory is they master the use of all three and can move their work
between all three. We offer no server storage, school email or
printers or similar services.

Greg