Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Re: Jacob Smith posts

J Gaston, It is not fair to call me a troll when you
have not even specified your first name but just an
initial as if you are hiding something. Your
harker.org site does not even exists.

Kim, Why do you have a PO box address under your
school name? why do the links to forms don't work.
Please do not make such comments as they were not
appropriate. If you want to get involved and
contribute, please go to my blog and participate. This
is all in a good spirit and hope you will understand.

http://jacobsmith.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/do-private-schools-make-it-difficu>>

_____________________________________________________________________________>>
> _
> >> ______
> >> Looking for last minute shopping deals?
> >> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

> >> [ For info on ISED-L see
> http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
> >> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a
> creative commons, attribution,
> >> non-commercial, share-alike license.
> >> RSS Feed,
> http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L
> >
> > [ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L
> ]
> > Submissions to ISED-L are released under a
> creative commons, attribution,
> > non-commercial, share-alike license.
> > RSS Feed,
> http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L
> >

> > [ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L
> ]
> > Submissions to ISED-L are released under a
> creative commons, attribution,
> > non-commercial, share-alike license.
> > RSS Feed,
> http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L

> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative
> commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike
> license.
> RSS Feed,
> http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L

Be a better friend, newshound, and