Thursday, February 14, 2008

Re: Meru Wifi

St. Agnes has been a Meru customer for over two years. =20
We have two enterprise controllers, 75 inside abg access points, 2 radio
switches which handle about 250 clients each and an outdoor ap for our
wireless security cameras.

You can contact me offline for more information.

Jason Hyams
Director of Technology =20
St. Agnes Academy
www.st-agens.org