Friday, February 1, 2008

Re: Outlook 2003 Work Order/payment request forms

Saint Mary's deployed an Outlook Help Desk ticketing system that works thro=
ugh the Outlook public folders. It is from a company called Crow Canyon. =
It is very simple, but functional, and priced reasonably. The only downsid=
e is that support can be a little slow to respond to issues and bugs. Feel=
free to contact me off-list for more specifics if you have questions.

Jessica Sepke
Director of Technology and Information Systems
Saint Mary's School
900 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 424-4072