Saturday, February 9, 2008

Re: Battery "best practices" in an 1:1 environment

Thanks for the very helpful input.

I find it fascinating that an apparent "technical" issue like charging a
battery is perhaps more complex and linked to "teachable moments". But I
suppose all school situations should be considered opportunities to teach
and learn.

Alex,
Getting back to a practical matter, are you saying that it's basically a
"free for all" with regard to battery charging at Whitfield or do you have
a policy that is monitored?

Thanks,
Dave