Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Re: Staff/Faculty Use of iPads...

I'm very aware that everyone has their philosophical opinion on the
utility/futility of the ipad.

While I respect each person's personal take on the ipad, I must politely
clarify that my initial query was not meant to elicit folks' strong opinions
relating to the integration of this tool in an academic setting.

I would appreciate it if we could stay on topic.

Thanks much.

A.