Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Re: Financial responsibility

Hi Rhonda -

We self-insure on this and no, employees don't sign anything. So far it has
not been a problem for us. If it did, we'd likely address it with the
individual(s) involved rather than make a blanket policy statement.

The worst that has happened, in my recollection, is a spilled coffee on her
laptop keyboard. Since the user lost her data, too, it was a tougher on her
than it was on us, sad to say.

-----
Steve Taffee | Director of Strategic Projects
Castilleja School | staffee@castilleja.org
1310 Bryant Street | www.castilleja.org
Palo Alto, CA 94301 | taffee.edublogs.org
650.924.1040 (Google Voice)
Women Learning, Women Leading
<http://twitter.com/sjtaffee> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevetaffee>
You don't *really* need to print this do you?