Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Re: Test calendars

We use a Google calendar in our Google Apps domain. Teachers are set as
contributors and it is wide open to the public so teachers and student (eve=
parents) can check. Generally, teachers and students have been adding the
Test Calendar to their own calendar set for convenience.
--=20
Brad Baugher
Director of Educational Technology
Oregon Episcopal School