Thursday, July 9, 2009

Re: Check-in/Check-out software

I completely recommend getting custom made programs. I've used Eloise =
Pasteur Educational Designs, and the service is excellent and prices are =
entirely affordable. They are based in the UK, but the service is really =
incredible, and you get a once a done program without having to pay for =
licensing and renewal fees. They also do any number of programs and =
provide free estimates.

The email is EloisePasteur@gmail.com

Hope that helps :-)

Beth Lynne Ritter-Guth
Educational Communication and Technology Facilitator
The Hotchkiss School
11 Interlaken Road
Box 800
Lakeville, CT 06039