Friday, July 24, 2009

Re: Flip file conversion

Greetings all!
=20
We've had very good experiences with Flips this year, but I also ran =
into the problem when sharing the avi files. Our solution has been to =
convert the files into wmv so they play in Windows Media Player and =
import into Movie Maker. We use the free-download version of Any Video =
Converter for this purpose and for other downloads. Not a perfect fix =
but quick and easy for anything I've wanted to do so far...=20
=20
http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/=20
=20
-C.D