Thursday, July 23, 2009

Re: Parents Visiting Day

=20
We have 3 preview days in January of each year for prospective families =
to visit. Two are scheduled in the morning from 8:30 til 11:30 to allow =
families to observe the school climate as we tour the campus and the =
third time is a Sunday afternoon for working parents with less flexible =
work schedules.
We have parent ambassadors that volunteer to conduct the tours.
Sue Canter=20
Director of Admissions
Lower School Counselor
Primary Department Coordinator
256-236-4459 =20
scanter@donohoschool.com

"Every interaction a child has, during the course of a day, influences =
the adult that child will become." =
=20
JoAnn Deak, Ph.D.