Thursday, July 23, 2009

Re: Social Bookmarking for Teachers

Delicious is a great tool and should do the trick. You can set up common ta=
gs for your organization then set up feeds that pull all sites with that co=
mmon group tag along with any other search term. These can also be fed into=
other systems using the RSS for the subscription page. I have used it with=
classes I have taught as well as classes I have taken. It can be a very po=
werful tool for collaborative resource sharing.

Chris

Chris Bigenho
Director of Educational Technology
Greenhill School