Saturday, July 25, 2009

Re: Collecting oral 'school history' stories from alumnae and former employees

Tom,

Thanks so much for the great information!

Have you had tried using Skype? There is a little program for the Mac (and
others for Windows) called Call Recorder
(http://www.ecamm.com/mac/callrecorder/) that allows Skype calls to be
recorded. Looks like it might be useful for doing interviews.

Fred