Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Re: Query - Textbook Sales

You will find other information regarding textbooks on our website =
www.donohoschool.com after you click on Check here for latest =
announcements.........

I hope this is helpful.

- Visit the Virtual Bookstore at =
http://bookstore.mbsbooks.net/donohoschool.htm =
<http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/DONOHOSCHOOL.HTM>=20

- Call MBS Direct at 800-325-3252.=20

=20
Sue Canter=20
Director of Admissions
Lower School Counselor
Primary Department Coordinator
256-236-4459 =20
scanter@donohoschool.com

"Every interaction a child has, during the course of a day, influences =
the adult that child will become." =
=20
JoAnn Deak, Ph.D.