Thursday, July 23, 2009

Re: Student Information System

We signed on with Whipple Hill last winter and we are due to launch this
Fall. The process has been so smooth for us. Our project manager and
designer have been great and we are really happy with the way things are
going.

I also have to add that we use InResonance for our Admissions and Student
Info System. We are very happy with it. Service and support have been
terrific and our teachers have been really happy with it too.

Lorri Carroll
Director of Technology
Hamden Hall Country Day School
1108 Whitney Avenue
Hamden, CT 06517
lcarroll@hamdenhall.org
work (203) 752-2606
cell (203) 215-9833

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. Thank you.