Friday, July 24, 2009

Re: Social Bookmarking for Teachers

Delicious is great, but before you decide look into Diigo, where =
teachers can have their own collection of bookmarks, with highlights and =
sticky notes, and post to a group you set up to share with other =
teachers in your school. You can also open discussions in your group.
Judith Claire Robison
Director of Technology
Saint John's Catholic Prep
=20