Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Re: Reliable Backup Solution

In my previous network jobs, the standard seemed to be Backup Exec and I
agree it was always problematic. When I landed here, the school used
Retrospect which is now owned by EMC.
I have found it very reliable and easy to use. We've been on it over 10
years now, and the price is fairly reasonable. A bit of a learning
curve with the interface, but once you get it down it=20
runs by itself.

http://www.retrospect.com/

Jeff Dayton
Director of Technology