Friday, February 13, 2009

Re: Laptop machines

We are also looking at the netbooks for similar reasons. We have
desktops for graphics editing, etc, but the big, clunky 15-16 inch
laptops are used almost exclusively for Internet and Office programs.
I've heard good things about the Dell mini 9. Thanks for the hint about
some including tablet features.

sherry

Sherry Ward
Director of Technology