Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Re: Event scheduling software

You may or may not end up adopting the whole package but what might be a useful exercise is to take a look at the calendar/space/resource scheduling tools inside Zimbra (http://www.zimbra.com).

There's a commercial package that they're very interested in selling to you but in reality, you can get practically all of the functionality for scheduling (via the Web Ajax interface) with the FOSS version. Regardless, I'd encourage you to download and try it out.

Hoover Chan chan@sacredsf.org
Technology Director
Schools of the Sacred Heart
2222 Broadway St.