Monday, February 9, 2009

Re: .docx for OpenOffice?

On a second though...

Simple approach would be to ask students to open .docx files with
TextEdit and save them as RTF. Than open that RTF file with OO.
Elegant approach IMO would be to create a script that finds docx
files, converts them to rtf, and then destroys docx file transparently
(just for fun). This is all scriptable on a Mac side.

Andrei Henriksan