Monday, February 16, 2009

Re: 21st Century Computer Skills

I think your final question is the most important - How do we move from
the Teacher 1 model to the Teacher 2 model? Even in this forum, where I
am guessing we are all strong technology users, we have users that seem
to feel the Teacher 1 model is what still needs to be happening. I am
afraid that 10 years from now, we will still be asking this same
question.

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School