Sunday, February 15, 2009

Re: 21st Century Computer Skills

keg,
=20
I applaud your stance on the tools. My question to you, are your student=
s being presented history or are they doing history. If you are watching=
someone shingle a roof (presenting history) it will be very hard to und=
erstand why a nail gun is much better to do the job than a traditional=
hammar is. (doing history). Just a thought
=20
Norman