Monday, February 16, 2009

Re: 21st Century Computer Skills

Yes but at one time we would teach children how to compose a
telegrams, where they would go to have one sent, how to calculate the
costs and so forth, we no longer do that. It is a skill similar to to
a host of others such as the handling of horses and wagons or the
sailing of large ships under wind power which has been lost to all but
a very few as the technology has vanished.

Greg