Thursday, January 8, 2009

Re: Facebook question

Ben is worried about two scenarios. One is having a hacker hijack a
link on a Facebook profile. The users won't know that the link has been
substituted. The actual link will look the same but link to the hacker's
web site. The other is when the hacker uses an open facebook connection
to hack into an account. I do know that facebook had many viruses over
the past two months, but I don't know details. I'm hoping someone out
there is more of an expert and can give us some additional information.