Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Re: Wide Format Inkjet Printer Recommendations?

Joe -=20

We've been quite happy with our Epson 4800. Plays well with Macs and our =
network. It's used almost exclusively to support a photo and art class. I=
t's too costly to use for large runs, but if Advancement wants it only fo=
r proofs, it should work well.

-----
Treat each piece of paper as precious and reduce waste - don't print elec=
tronic documents.
-----
Steve Taffee 650.470.7725 (office)
Director of Technology 415.613.6684 (mobile)
Castilleja School 650.326.8036 (fax)
1310 Bryant Street steve_taffee@castilleja.org =20
Palo Alto, CA 94301 www.castilleja.org | taffee.edublogs.or=
Women Learning, Women Leading