Monday, November 3, 2008

Re: Wide Format Inkjet Printer Recommendations?

We use an HP DeskJet 500C. There are two on campus and they work very well=
:

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF25a/18972-18972-3328061-12600-332=
8078-25301.html

Andrew J. Speyer
Director of Information Technology Services
Choate Rosemary Hall
333 Christian Street
Wallingford, CT 06492
[voice] 203.697.2105