Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Re: Student Time Management

We have been successfully promoting a product called EduPlatform to our
clients. It is a must have for one to one Initiatives. Basically, it not
only includes the features commonly found in Lab Management software like
real time monitoring, screen block and sharing, limit/grant access to the
operating system, send/receive files, etc... but also includes a nifty
Lesson Builder, where teachers can create lessons using Digital Resources.
It's all about keeping students engaged and providing teachers with the
tools necessary to manage a networked environment. EduPlatform claims they
can help by, limiting distractions and maximizing instructional time.
EduPlatform hits the mark on both claims.

Giovanni Paoli, M.Ed.
Educational Consultant