Monday, November 10, 2008

Re: Printing Policies - How does your school do it?

Please keep this discussion public. We are having this same discussion at
my school as well.

Thanks,

Michele Gutierrez
Lower School Technology Coordinator
Lower School Diversity Coordinator
Durham Academy Lower School
3501 Ridge Road
Durham, NC 27705

http://www.da.org

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> writes:
>I am interested in hearing from you about color printing policies in your
>districts. With costs going up and up and budgets tightening we are
>considering centralized printing for all color print jobs and seeking
>approval from supervisors. I think the approval step may be cumbersome
>but
>I am curious to see if any of you are using a policy of this nature and
>if
>so, how does it work and how is it working?
>
>Thank you for your input!
>
>Lisa Fusco, Director of Technology
>The Moriah School
>53 S. Woodland Street
>Englewood, NJ 07631
>
>[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
>Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution,
>non-commercial, share-alike license.
>RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L

communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender
by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original
communication. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author.