Monday, November 3, 2008

Re: Network Monitoring Tools

There's also Zenoss (www.zenoss.com) with both free and commercial versions
of their software. And, if all you are looking for is graphing of traffic,
there is Cacti (www.cacti.net) which is a nice web-based front end for
RRDTool and MRTG. And, if you like Nagios, there is Groundwork Open Source
(www.groundworkopensource.com) which is a very nice wrapper for Nagios and a
few other tools; like Zenoss, it comes with both free and commercial
versions.

Christopher

Christopher Butler
Academic Technology Director