Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Re: Looking for an inspiring online video about teaching

Hello, Jim,

Dan Meyer has some great videos that are appearing online this summer -- I'll link to the tag he's using for all his videos. Currently, he's made 2 of the 10 videos that will be covering over the summer.

http://blog.mrmeyer.com/?cat=32

The videos are excellent; the comments are also a great read.

And, fwiw, I make it through somewhere between 15 and 60 seconds of most of the swill that passes as video. I've watched the videos from Dan's blog multiple times.

Cheers,

Bill