Sunday, July 6, 2008

Re: Kerio Mail server

We have switch from GroupWise to Kerio (switched our entire back-end
from Novell to Apple XServes) over three years ago and have found it
to be a great email solution. It is much easier to maintain and
administer and every bit as good as GroupWise. It integrates with our
Open Directory for authentication and I have only one "complaint" and
it has t o with how they count the number of users/accounts... I can't
get a real idea how they count them.

William D. Stites, Jr.
Director of Technology
The Montclair Kimberley Academy