Monday, February 4, 2008

Re: Simultaneous CD playing

Is it possible to convert the contents of the cd to an
mp3 (or a series of mp3 files) and set them up as a
podcast/playlist?

Among other things, this would allow for more flexible
playback options -- from a computer in the lab, from
any web-accessible computer (assuming they were
published to a web-accessible place), and/or via an
iPod/other other mp3 player.

Cheers,

Bill
--- Carl Campion <cscampion@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hello list
>
> Our AP Spanish teacher would like to broadcast an
> audio CD to an
> entire class via the PC workstations in the language
> lab. I'm looking
> into options and I am very interested in learning
> what other schools
> are using.
>
> I am also interested in your experiences with
> SynchronEyes by SMART
> and Apple Remote Desktop and PC workstations
>
> thank you
>
> Carl Campion
> Director of Academic Technology
> Archmere Academy
> Claymont, DE
> 302-798-6632x823

> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative
> commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike
> license.

Be a better friend, newshound, and