Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Re: TV in a new school building

Joshua,

We have recently updated our broadcast room and added a network
component that allows us to save the programs as well as stream the
video to our catv equipment. We have also upgraded the catv plant
allowing us to remote broadcast from any room that has a catv
connection.

If you would like to come by and look at the setup send me an email
offline.

Jason Hyams
St. Agnes Academy
Houston, Texas