Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Re: sophos question

We just switched to Sophos a couple of weeks ago and learned that 98.5%
of incoming email was junk. I was receiving at least 100 junk email
messages a day [beyond what our old filter was catching]. Now I receive
2 or 3. I can live with that. We have several hundred clients.

=20
John W. Threlkeld
Graland Country Day School
30 Birch St.