Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Re: Research on tech proficiencies of new teachers?

James,

I found this resource interesting:

http://ictpd.net/techplan2005/

Not specific to first year teachers, but good. You should also check out the ISTE NETS standards.

- Alex

+++++++++++++++++++++
Alex Ragone
Director of Technology
Collegiate School
New York, NY
212-812-8695

pronto30@earthlink.net writes:
>Hi All,
>I am looking into the relative tech proficiencies of new (first year) teachers...trying to find out research that has been done to identify their strengths and weaknesses in this area. Can anyone point me to studies they may be aware of in this area?
>Thank you very much.
>James Lerman
>Kean University
>Union, NJ
>
>[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
>Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.

Alex Ragone
Director of Technology
Collegiate School
New York, NY