Friday, December 14, 2007

Re: Best English lessons with one-to-one laptops

Someone (my apologies to the person for not remembering who you are!)
earlier this year described a great way to start the class using IM or
Chat - the students were in small groups and had to "Chat" via the
computer for about 5 - 10 minutes about the reading and then had to
email the teacher a summary of the discussion. It sounded like a great
way to get everyone (even shy students) instantly involved and
connected in the reading. Maybe someone else remembers the exact
details.

Kristen Dennison