Monday, December 17, 2007

Re: Ebooks

Hi Shabbi,
Thanks for your messages about tablets and ebooks. I just added a new
wiki page that includes the names and ISBN numbers of a few full-text
digital versions of texts we use here at BGA, and info I learned from a
previous search. We are pursuing this for all or our upper school text
books. I would appreciate others adding to this list of text books.
http://schoolcomputing.wikia.com/wiki/Electronic_Books_and_Texts In case
that URL gets broken, here is a shorter one: http://tinyurl.com/yst4uh I
do hope others will add info or email a response to this query. I'd
appreciate hearing what you find.=20
Thanks!=20
Demetri
BGA