Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Re: Comment and Grading Programs

We use Gradequick Web and Edline and they have worked well for us. This
solution has been affordable, easy to use and the support has been
great. Our teachers can work on grades anywhere that has internet
access. Parents receive an email from Edline when new reports are posted
by our registrar. Our teachers receive a schedule at the beginning of
each school year communicating the dates that grade reports/comments
will be posted.=20

Connie

Connie White
Director of Technology & Media