Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Re: Alphasmarts anyone?

Susan:

We would be very interested in the Alphasmarts. Our Lower School =
faculty is beginning to do some research into the benefits of typed work =
versus written assignments for or learning different children. If the =
Alphasmarts are still available, we would gladly pay all packing and =
shipping costs.

ED

Ed Walters
Head of School