Monday, December 17, 2007

Re: Key cards in dorms

We use a proxcard system in our building. We have a live in tutoring
program and all the tutors have a card. It is pretty convenient when
a tutor loses a card we just lock out the card that was lost and
allocate a new one.

I like the system a lot. Ours was installed by American Alarm which
is a local company, I would have to check the system to see which
equipment we are using.

-Brent
MATCH School